Welcome to Savvy Mom Spot

>> Monday, May 18, 2009


Savvy Mom Spot is an online resource to help moms navigate the world of freebies, fads, and fabulous finds.

  • Freebies: Free samples, coupon deals, rebates, sweepstakes ... the best I can find - no scams or jumping through hoops. My time is precious; so is yours.
  • Fads: What's going on in the world of Savvy Moms? ... the latest buzz online.
  • Fabulous Finds: Tips and tricks, bargain buys, cool must-haves for you and your kids ... info to help you save time, save money, and stand out as a Savvy Mom.

About Me
. My name is Angela, and I am a wife and stay-at-home mother to two young children. My husband and I have never lived beyond our means, but we have been savvy spenders living on one income for almost six years now. I am thankful for the time that I have to spend at home with my children while they are young. Along the way, I've learned a few tips and tricks, and I'd like to share them with you here.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP