Vibrating Mascara from Maybelline?

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

I think Maybelline is over the top with this one. I'm just not sure what a vibrating mascara wand is going to do for my lashes. Maybelline's new Pulse Perfection by Define-a-Lash Vibrating Mascara has the same claims as any other mascara: long-wearing, clump-free, lifted and separated lashes. I suppose the vibration helps distribute the mascara evenly so you get perfect lashes. You can't buy it in stores, yet. It's only available online exclusively at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. Walmart's price is $12.88 plus tax and 97-cent shipping. That's about $6 or $7 more than what I usually pay. I'm not sure that it's worth it. Considering how infrequently I wear masacara (try Sunday for church), I think I'll have to pass on this fad.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP